Sunday, February 26, 2006

My first blog entry

This is my first blog entry. Today marks the 1 year anniversary of my move to Europe. I lived in England for 6 months, and have been in Denmark since August. England was amazing. Jamey and I have traveled so much since we have been over here. We visited Paris, Venice, Amsterdam, Olde (Germany), several cities in England such as Reading (where we lived), London, York, Bath, just to name a few. We visited Zell and Vienna, both in Austria, Prague, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia. We just recently visited Oslo, Norway for some skiing to celebrate my birthday. We have visited several towns in Denmark (We live in Copenhagen, Jamey works in Hillerod). We visited Ireland, and Scotland also. In addition to Olde, I also visited Berlin, Germany. Jamey has also been to Poland, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. We still have lots of traveling ahead of us!

Today was such a beautiful day in Copenhagen. After so many rainy, cloudy, dreary days, it was really nice to see the sun. We had a pretty low key weekend. We spent a lot of time inside, actually, making plans for the future. Anyway, I won't write much for now. Just trying out the whole blog thing.

No comments: