Friday, May 29, 2009

Update on the past month or so and...

Okay, so the past month has been a busy one indeed. We have two bank holidays in May here in London, so for the first one, I went with Rachel to Madrid. Madrid may be my favorite destination to date!! I could see Jamey and I living there someday. Nice weather, amazing food, beautiful buzzing city!

For the second bank holiday, Jamey and I went to Istanbul. Again, another beautiful city! It's a huge city, so lots to see, but Jamey and I put a pretty good dent in it for the 4 days we were there. I'll try to add some photos from both trips later. I've already posted Madrid to my facebook, so check it out!

Okay, now to the main reason I'm writing today. I've decided to participate in Race for Life this year. Race for Life is a 5k run to raise money for cancer research in the UK. I did the race a couple of years ago, and raised a lot of money. I hope you will sponsor me this time round for a really good cause. Cancer has affected my life and some of the people in my life who are very dear to me in many ways, and it's a very scary disease. Lets all do what we can to fight it and support those who are surviving it, those we have lost to it and those who have lost loved ones to it! I'm doing my part, now it's time for you to do yours. You can click on the link below to sponsor me. Thanks so much!!

No comments: