Monday, July 21, 2008

Bikram Yoga

Today I went to my 4th Bikram Yoga class. I love it. You are in a room that's set to about 100 degrees and you do yoga. It's really hot and really sweaty, but it's great. I know it sounds nuts, but it's amazing. I already feel so much better, and I have more energy. I've had a hard time finding my routine, for a long time now. I've had so many things going on for the past year, with traveling to the US, planning the wedding, having the wedding, moving from Reading to London, the honeymoon, yeah, I've been a busy girl, and I've let things that are important to me get put on the back burner. I feel really motivated now to pick up some of the things I've let lie for awhile. My Bikram is a really great start to doing that! I love it and I'm going to keep it up, for as long as I can afford it! :)

No comments: