Monday, July 21, 2008

first blog

The posts prior to this one are the ones that I had posted on myspace. I decided to put them on here to keep them all together. The below is my first "blogger" blog post, so hopefully not too confusing!

So I'm posting my first blog entry. I've posted some photos, and they are mostly all of my recent wedding and honeymoon. On December 1st, 2007, I was married to a wonderful man, my best friend, the love of my life, Jamey. We had an amazing wedding, with entertainment by none other than Chairmen of the Board. We met at their concert, so we had to have them play at our reception! It was fantastic! We waited a few months to go on our honeymoon. We went to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. Amazing!!! We are living and working in London at the moment, but will surely return to NC one day. I'm currently filling my time with reading (I just finished "The Last Lecture" and it was great), working, and my newest favorite thing is Bikram Yoga. For those who don't know, it's "hot" yoga, as in the room is cranked up to nearly 100 degrees! I have never sweat so much in my life. I also enjoy jogging and other forms of exercising. I'm trying to get back into jogging, but... yeah I know, just do it. My brother is coming to visit us soon and I can't wait! I'll try to post blogs at least weekly, just to keep a written record of what's going on with me, here in London, as a newlywed, etc. To be continued...

No comments: