Sunday, March 5, 2006

LOST

I have to write a blog about the TV show LOST. For Christmas, Jamey bought me a video iPod. I treated myself to downloading the entire first season of LOST. It's great because Jamey and I have been watching it from the beginning, on the iPod. We watched the first episode, on a plane, on the way to Scotland. Pretty crazy isn't it? For those who don't know, the show is about a plane crash, so it was ironic that we watched the first episode on a plane. So, now we watch about 2 episodes a week, at home. The neat thing is, we continue to watch the show on the handheld video iPod. It's like our little "thing" that we do that's ours. We are into season 2 now, and it gets better and better every week. I think that we like it so much because of the way we are viewing it, on the iPod. What a great invention, and an awesome gift! ~Jac

No comments: